Saturday, 27 December 2014

10 things to do now that BoTFA is out

So BoTFA is now in theaters, and my life has ended. I mean, the movies have spanned the whole of my life as a teenager so far. For 3 years I grew up on excitement, adventure and new stuff on the Hobbit almost every day. Following the Hobbit news was a hobby . Thorin and Fili and Kili were like family. Now their dead, the films are over, and I don't have a hobby anymore. The Journey is over. There is still hope that PJ will make the Silmarillion. Personally, I think he should do The Children of Hurin, which is set in the First Age, and would be as epic, as long, and on a scale equal, (maybe more) of LOTR and TH. But until then, here are some things you can do to save yourself from 'no-more-Hobbit-movies-depression' as I like to call it.

1) celebrate Durin's Day,(the last day of autumn) Happy Hobbit Day, (Sept.22, Bilbo's and Frodo's B-day) and the day that Sauron was defeated(March. 17(by our calendar))

2) cosplay characters. srrsly, this will help a ton.

3) re-read the Silmarillion, The Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings every year in that order.

4) when the extended version of BoTFA comes out, do a six movie extended version marathon. To quote PJ, '24 hours of joy' lol.

5) write fanfics, make fan-edits, and that sort of stuff.

6) join a LOTR/TH website, Like the One Ring.net and the Council of Elrond.com. The One Ring is all about news and live chats and debates and stuff. The Council of Elrond is an informational website, filled with crafts, lessons in elvish, recipes and more. If you become a member of the Council of Elrond, you can use the forums and PMing. You can also send in your elvish lessons to be marked and corrected. To PM me on it, my user name is Mironiel_EA.

7) decorate your bedroom Middle-earth style. The Council of Elrond has some great ideas for this.

8) collect Hobbit merchandise

9) learn to play LOTR music on the piano

10) draw a Thorin's map, or a map of Middle-earth and frame it in a Middle-earth looking frame.


                                                             Namarie!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! This is the best list I have seen so far. Keep up the great work Mironiel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx :) I'll probably have to come out with a second list...I have more ideas lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all good ideas! I like playing LOTR songs on my violin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like playing them on the piano :) but I want to play the violin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I can play Lotr and some Hobbit music on the piano. It's amazing! My personal favorites are May It Be and Return of The King! Ahhhh.....*passes out from awesomeness*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh cool! I can play a few LOTR/hobbit song on piano, but not very well.

      Delete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.