Thursday, 18 December 2014

the Battle of the Five Armies

so I went and watched BoTFA last night. Gods it was the most sad, intense film I have ever seen. I was crying not even 5 minuets in!!

                                        *SPOILER ALERT*SPOLIER ALERT*
watching Fili get killed by Azog and then thrown at Thorin's feet was the probably the saddest part. When Kili got killed defending Tauriel from Bolg, I was soo  heart broken...and while he was dying they were like staring at each other...and Kili knew that she loved him....*sobs uncontrollably* at least Thorin's death wasn't to hard to watch, otherwise I would not be here to write this. Fili's was the hardest death to watch...if you have not watched the movie and are reading this here's a little warning: THIS FILM IS AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOSTER AND WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE. I am like scarred for life.....*crys* but over all, this was an amazing movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and what made it all the nicer, is that I went in my Tauriel costume!!

6 comments:

  1. Another great post. You have a Tauriel costume?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, but it's not quite finished yet. just some details to iron out. Will post pics when finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either it really wasn't that heart-breaking, or I have a heart of stone. I did not cry :P
    I think Thorin's death was the saddest, since they drew it out, and he had last words, and he talked to Bilbo, and Bilbo cried.
    Fili and Kili's deaths weren't as impressive as I thought they would be. Fili was just like, "Oh no! I'm gonna die! Oh dear!" and then he's just run through and dropped. It should have been cooler. And Kili was just run through, and didn't even say anything, not even a last farewell to Tauriel, or something.
    It was an awesome movie, though. I really liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOT HEARTBREAKING?! I cried so hard. and Fili's was the saddest. I guess it's just a matter of opinion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *crumples in a corner and cries* When Kili died I just internally lost it! I teared up and just got all emotional! I loved Kili!!! He was so amazing!!! *literally starts crying*

      Delete
    2. SAME. I lost it just before Fili died lol. Like full on, snot-and head ache sobbing. In the theater. Not the most ideal situation haha.

      Delete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.