Monday, 19 January 2015

Chocolate(A book tag)


                                  Dark Chocolate(a book that covers a dark topic)
                                    hm....I don't think I have read any dark books.

                                  White Chocolate(a light and humorous read)
                                                   Definitely the Hobbit.

                                   Milk Chocolate(a book with a lot of hype that you are dying to read)
                                                 Divergent and Hunger Games


                                Caramel filled Chocolate(a book that makes you feel all gooey inside)
                                        hm....The last book of The Heroes of Olympus

                                Wafer-less Kit Kat( a book that surprised you)
The Wheel of Time: The Fires of Heaven, because Moiraine died. I thought she was going to live. And then she died killing Lanfear.

                                 Snickers(a book your going nuts about)
books 4 and 5 of Ranger's Apprentice('cause I haven't read them yet)

                                   Hot Chocolate with Mini Marshmallows(a book you turn to for comfort)
                                    LOTR. Whenever I feel down, out come these books.

                                   A Box of Chocolates(a series you feel has something for everyone)
                                            hm...Ranger's Apprentice or Inheritance

                                                   Now for Tagging!

Beth P. http://adventuresofanelvenprincess.blogspot.ca/p/about-moi.html

The Kawaii Vampire. http://thekawaiivampire.blogspot.ca/?view=classic

Sarah H.  http://thisismyfathersworldphotography.blogspot.ca/

6 comments:

  1. This is cool!
    I do not do tags on my Photography blog because its for pictures.
    But since this looks like fun I will do this tag on my other blog http://sarahfsth.blogspot.ca/
    Thanks for tagging me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! And thanks for the nomination, though I actually already did the tag so I think I'll skip. :D

    Now... what is this Ranger's Apprentice?? I've been hearing about that recently, but I have no clue what it's about or anything... it sounds cool though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ranger's Apprentice is really good. I love them. It's about a young boy named Will who is apprenticed to a Ranger. And of course, the kingdom is in danger and all that. I highly recommend them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dark Chocolate: Hope in Front of Me by Danny Gokey. It's not "dark" but it does talk a bit about depression.
    White Chocolate: Light humorous read....hm...idk. Maybe The Hobbit?
    Milk Chocolate: Twilight, Divergent, and Hunger Games.
    Caramel Filled Chocolate: The Chronicles of Narnia.
    Wafer-less, Kit Kat: The Last Star by Rick Yancey. I didn't think that he would actually kill Cassie....
    Snickers: Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling. I'm always going nuts over it...
    Hot Chocolate: The Bible. :)
    Box of Chocolates: Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling. It's AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.