Saturday, 10 January 2015

The Mushroomship of the Ring: a Fellowship parody by Mironiel Blokzyl of Middle-earth

NOTE: I have been told that 'mushrooms' is a drug. The mushrooms in my fanfic are NOT the drug, they are the vegetable. Please bear that in mind while reading this.

                                             THE MUSHROOMSHIP OF THE RING



#The Shire

Frodo: Gandalf!

Gandalf: Frodo my dear lad! GET IN THE CART!

Frodo(hurt expression): Fine. Whatcha doing here?

Gandalf: DO NOT MEDDLE IN THE AFFAIRS OF WIZARDS, OR THEY WILL TURN YOU INTO A MAGNIFICENT WORM.

Frodo(not listening to Gandalf's warning):Do you know you are a disturber of the peace?

Gandalf: Wormacadabra!

Frodo: huh?

Gandalf: Why didn't it work? no matter. Take me to your uncle, Frodo

Frodo: Why?

Gandalf: Because I need to steal your uncle's Ring in a roundabout way and send someone on a life threatening quest to destroy it.

Frodo: oh I see.


#The Party

Bilbo(maniacal laugh): HAHA I DONT LIKE HALF OF YOU AND I DONT KNOW HALF OF YOU! GOODBYE LOSERS!  
he vanished in a cloud of smoke and a BANG!


#The Ring

Frodo: Take it! Gandalf! please take it!

Gandalf: Stop cowering like a magnificent worm, and get on your way to Rivendell.

Frodo: huh?

Gandalf: You promised, remember?

Frodo: I did? (he looked extremely confused) I never said anything about going to Rivendell.

Gandalf: You have 1 minute to pack.

He suddenly pulled Samwise Gamgee out of the garden.

Gandalf: Samwise Gamgee! tell me everything you heard, or I'll turn you
into a magnificent worm!

Sam: Worm? Yes magnificent things worms are. Good for the garden

Gandalf(sigh): go pack Sam

Sam: huh?

Gandalf(with exaggerated patience): Your going with Frodo

Sam: oh. I see. What about the worms?


thx for reading! There's LOTS more to come! please comment and tell me what you think, and please, no plagiarizing! This story is very precious to me! :)

2 comments:

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.