Sunday, 22 March 2015

The Taylor Swift Book Tag

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with. The Roman Mysteries series by Caroline Lawrence....the first 5 to ten books were really good. And then....I read this one book...I was about 10..there was a TON of YA stuff....I was so not expecting it. It ruined the series for me, because the characters are kids, too young for that stuff, and it was just...UGH

Red - pick a book with a RED cover
hm...Lord of Chaos(bk 6 of TWoT) had redish colors....

Love Story - pick a book with forbidden love.
I don't read romance novels, but that book from TRM(mentioned above) I can't remember the name but there was a lot of 'forbidden' love stuff.

I Knew You Were Trouble - pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
Gollum from LOTR and The Hobbit. I LOVE Gollum, he is so puppy dog like sometimes and other times scary and other times funny. You just can't help but love him.

Innocent - pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
The House of Hades, Allegiant...hm...

You Belong With Me - pick your most anticipated book release.
Idk. I don't have an anticipated book release at the moment.

Forever and Always - pick your favourite book couple.
*sweats* ONE? *DIES* I CAN'T...NO SORRY...

Come Back, Be Here - pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
LOTR.TH. ALL OF MY BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teardrops On My Guitar - pick a book that made you cry a lot.
The Hobbit. Need I say more? And Blood of Olympus also made me cry.

Shake It Off - pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters.
I'm going to say series, TWoT. A lot of people say their boring, but I love them.

I now tag anyone who read this!
                                                                Namarie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.