Wednesday, 22 April 2015

A Crown of Swords by Robert Jordan book review

             Hey guys! So I just finishes A Crown of Swords and oh.my.gods the ending was epic!!!
                                                                               
As with the last 2/3 books, this book follows Rand and the other characters in their different quests to prepare the world for Tarmon Gai'don(The last battle), defeat their enemies, and unite all the kingdoms against the Dark One. What I really liked about this book(and the others) is that the author writes every chapter from different character's perspective's, even the bad guys'(which is soo cool! I mean, reading something from a Myrddraal's perspective is awesome). This book was fast paced until about just over half way through, and then for the next 60 pages I had to force myself to read 10 pages at a time. But the last 200/300 pages(the book is 856 pages long, not including the glossary) were really fast paced and made up for the torture that was those 60 pages. One of my OTPs was reunited in this book and I'm sooo happy about that! This book had some interesting developments that I still don't know how I feel about, and some that make me plain mad.(I mean, srrsly Jordan? SEANCHAN AGAIN?!!!!! I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE WITH THOSE BUGGERS!!) I'd rate this book a 7/10.
Namarie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.