Wednesday, 8 April 2015

April TBR!

Hey guys! So here's my April TBR. So far April has been a good month for reading.

So the first book is  A Crown of Swords(bk 7 of the Wheel of Time) by Robert Jordan, which I am currently reading(I'm about half way through) and oh.my.gods is it ever good. There is sooo much scheming and plotting and politics that sometimes it's a bit overwhelming lol.

                                                                 
 
The second book is the Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I am really excited to read this book because I've heard so much about it and how good it is.
 
 
The next book on my list is Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. (This book cover is sooo beautiful) I've watched many reviews of this book and it looks really good, so I'm excited to read it.
 
 
The next book is Son of Sobek by Rick Riordan. I can't wait to read this book!(I mean, who wouldn't be. Carter and Percy in the same book?! TO MUCH AWESOMENESS!)
 
 
 
And the final book is The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I may or may not be reading this series.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Red Queen!!!!!! I've been wanting to read that book for such a long time, but I'll probably only read it next month or so :(

    ReplyDelete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.