1) Lews Therin looks like an English gentlemen from the 1800s, not a powerful, fantasy character.
2) The bad guy mentions the Dark One's true name to many times. It is bad luck to say his true name, and even the Darkfriends who worship him won't say it because they think it is blasphemous. Then why was it mentioned so many times?
3) Lews Therin is playing hide-and-go-seek with his wife and two kids. In the book, he is looking for his wife, calling her name.The bad guy then gives him a moment of sanity, to show him that, in his madness, he killed all his family, friends, and servants that were in the hall. He wasn't wandering his house.
4) When Lews Therin uses Saidin(the male half of the Power) in the pilot, it looks like this weird lighting is coming out of him. In the books, when you use the Power, it's supposed to come out your hands.
5) His wife, Ilyena, is supposed to have red-gold hair. NOT brown hair!!!!!!!!!
6) The acting was gods awful.
And that's all I can think of that's wrong with it for now. And get this. The pilot was filmed in 30 days!!! and the editing only took 2-3 weeks...and the movie company did it without Jordan's family knowing! They(the film company) were about to lose the rights, and that's why they quickly filmed this wretched pilot. I'm planning on doing a post on people I think should be cast as the characters if it ever gets turned into a tv show, and who should direct it.