Sunday, 7 June 2015

May Wrap Up!

Hello creampuffs! It's been a while. Yes I should post more. But I just had sooo much school...and I read a ton....so yeah. Here's what I read this month!

1) Leviathan by Scott Westerfield. LOVE this book. It's a steampunk book. I did a review of it, so go and check that out.

2) Behemoth by Scott Westerfield. This is the second book in the Leviathan trilogy, and to tell the truth, I didn't like it as much as the first book, and it took me a while to finish. But it was really good towards the end. I have high expectations for the last book! I give Behemoth 3/5 stars.

3) Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger.This book is about a 14 year old girl who is a tomboy in the Victorian era. In an attempt to make be lady like, her mom sends her to a finishing school. But in fact, this 'finishing school' is actually a school that trains you to be a 'spy'. They have to learn things like how to curtsey and throw a knife at the same time. It's pretty bad ass. There is also vampires and werewolves in this story. This book was slow at first. But it was sooo good! I give Etiquette and Espionage a 5/5 stars.

4) Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier. This is a book about a girl who can time travel. It was slow at first, but got better and better as the book went along. I give Ruby Red a 4/5 stars.

5) Matched by Ally Condie. This is a dystopian romance, where you are matched to someone. And you have to marry that person. Only the heroine falls in love with someone she can't marry. DUN.DUN.DUN!!!!!! it was really good. I give Matched a 4/5 stars.

6) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I think we all know what The Hunger Games Trilogy is about XD. Anyway I loved this trilogy. I give it a 5/5 stars.

                                         And that's what I read this month!
                                                             Namarie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.