Monday, 17 August 2015

A Very Fandomish Random Things

So the first random thing is the one I consider the most important:

1) EVANESCENCE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE PLAYING IN THE OZZFEST IN JAPAN ON NOV.21!!! THIS IS AMAZING I CAN'T. The only thing that annoys me is that the picture of Ev on the poster for the Ozzfest is just a pic of Amy's face. Why does this annoy me, you ask. Well, this is their first performance as a band since I can't remember when, and they put a pic of Amy's face?! She doesn't even have black hair anymore! It would have been far better to put a really cool pic of the band on the poster. The pic is a nice one,(from their self titled album) but it does not represent the band as a whole.

2) On August 18, Percy Jackson's Greek Mythology by Rick Riordan comes out! I will defiantly be buying this book!

3) The official trailer for Mockingjay PT.2 is out! And it's so amazing!

4) TOLKIEN HAS A NEW BOOK COMING OUT!! It's called The Story of Kullervo. It looks amazing! However, we have to wait to 2016. *cries*

5) Evanescence has a new member. Terry left, and a girl named Jen is taking his place. Apparently she can also sing. Does this mean she'll be singing on any new tracks if they ever make another album? I need to know!!!!!! 0_O

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.