Wednesday, 5 August 2015

June/July wrap up!

So I read plenty of books during June/July! But because I don't have much time, I will be going through this very quickly:

Both Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children books. I loveeeeeee this series and I can't wait for the next book! 4/5 stars

The Shadow of His Wings. A beautiful WW2 story about a German seminarian who is forced into the SS, and all his miraculous escapes. 4/5 stars

The Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu. OMGS THIS TRILOGY! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! IT'S AMAZING! It's a dystopian trilogy....BUT it is not a THG copy cat. It is so completely different from THG.  5/5 stars

The Selection series. So I've only read the first two books so far...but it's a really good princess/dytopian series. 5/5 stars

Beautiful Creatures. Well...it was good...but..just a little bit boring. 3/5 stars

A Murder For Her Majesty. This was a very good historical novel, just a bit boring sometimes. 3/5 stars

Agent Extraordinaire. Another WW2 novel about a spy/agent in France. It is a true story. 5/5 stars

The Path of Daggers(book 8 of WoT). It's a Wheel of Time Book. What more can I say? 5/5 stars

The U.P Trail. It's a Zane Grey novel. Which means it's amazing. 4.5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.