Tuesday, 29 September 2015

The Book Shelf Tag (a book tag created by me)

I like tags, especially book tags. So I decided to create one. The Book Shelf Book Tag. I tag anyone who wants to do it, just please give credit to me.

1) How do you rearrange your bookshelf?
Yoiks. Well...see I get bored easily, when I have no books to read etc. So I rearrange my bookshelf when I'm bored. Sometimes I rearrange it as much as 5 times a month.....#yolo
As of right now, it's arranged color-wise.

2) What decorations do you keep on your shelf?
....... Only three. A hand-carved stone wolf(it's really small) a dried flower, and my 'Hobbit' box.

3)What's the smallest book you own?(i.e: Page count)
The smallest book I own is Out of the Silent Planet by C.S Lewis, which has a page count of 158 pages.

4) What's the largest book you own(i.e: Page count)
A Path of Daggers by Robert Jordan which has a page count of 589 pages.

5) What's your oldest book(i.e when it was printed)
The Rainbow Trail by Zane Grey. I think it's almost a hundred years old.

6)What's your newest book?
um...idk.

7) Favorite book?
ARGHHHHHH SORRY CAN'T ANSWER THAT ONE. IT WOULDN'T BE FAIR TO THE OTHER BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!

8) Favorite cover?
        The cover of Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, or Waistcoats and Weaponry by Gail Carriger
                                                                                   
 
8) What genre do you own the most of?
Fantasy! I love fantasy, and I wish that there were more YA fantasy series!

2 comments:

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.