Wednesday, 4 November 2015

The Goodreads Book Tag!

So I FINALLY got a Goodreads account(partly because I wanted to do this tag, and partly because I wanted to have a Goodreads) Here's a link to my profile(so go follow me. I do follow back if that's an incentive XD): https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/48499443-mironiel-blokzyl

1. What was the last book you marked as 'read'?
The Vanishing Game by Kate Myers. I wanted a spooky read for Halloween, and this seemed the perfect choice. And believe me, it was defiantly spooky and creepy. Very creepy.

2. What are you currently reading?
Well I was reading The Waking Dark by Robin Wassserman, but I really wasn't enjoying it, so I stopped.

3. What was the last book you marked as 'TBR'?
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales.

4. What book do you plan to read next?
Probably City of Glass by Cassandra Clare.

5. Do you use the star rating system?
Yes! I only wish that there was half stars.

6. Are you doing a 2015 Reading Challenge?
No, because 2015 is almost over. I will be doing a 2016 Reading Challenge though!

7. Do you have a wishlist?
 Nope! I don't really do wishlists.

8. What book do you plan to buy next?
City of Glass or this Terry Pratchett book I can't remember the name of.

9. Do you have any favorite quotes, would you like to share a few?
"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" ~Gandalf

10. Who are your favorite authors?
Ohhhh yes lots!
 J.R.R Tolkien
Marie Lu
Robert Jordan
Suzanne Collins
James Dashner
Gail Carriger
Rick Riordan
John Flannagan
Victoria Aveyard
Cassandra Clare
Christopher Paolini

and those are just a few.....

11. Have you joined any groups?
Not yet....

12. Are there any questions you would like to add?
No.

And that, Ladies and Gents, is the Goodreads tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.