Tuesday, 29 December 2015

My #BookNerdGoals for 2016

I was  inspired to do this post by Epic Read's post 20 #BookNerdGoals For The New Year
So without further ado, here are my #BookNerdGoals for 2016:

1) Get my book published(yes I am working on a book)
2) Get around to reading all the books on my TBR.
3) Buy all the books on my 'to buy' list.
4) Get new book shelves.
5) Have a character in a book named after me.
6) To met the following authors(this one is probably never going to happen..but wishing never hurt anyone)
Rick Riordan, Cassandra Clare, Gail Carriger, Suzzane Collins, James Dashner, Victoria Aveyard and a million other authors whose names I can't remember right now :/
7) Organise and decorate my bookshelves so that they are Tumblr-worthy(I mean, take a look at these pictures!!)
                                                                            


 
#JEALOUS #BOOKSHELFGOALS
And to hold myself accountable to this, I will post a picture of my shelf after I'm done making it Tumblr-worthy.
 
 
   8) Get signed copies of the following books: City of Bones, The Only Pirate At The Party, Glass Sword, Manners and Mutiny and The Lightning Thief(I  also might try searching eBay and the internet in general for a signed copy of one of the Wheel of Time books)
9) Get paid to read books.
10) Find an awesome indie bookstore.
11) Receive an ARC.

Those are my #BookNerdGoals for 2016! What are yours? Tell me in the comments! :D
                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.