Saturday, 26 December 2015

The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire by Dan Howell and Phil Lester Book Review!

So I finally got to read The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire by Dan Howell and Phil Lester. Was it good? you ask. Hmm....what about I explain how I feel about in gifs?

                                                                           
 

 

 
 
 
I think I made my feelings for this book clear...
 
True to it's name, The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire was amazing. Basically it's the life story+craziness+awesomeness of two of my favorite youtubers, danisnotonfire and Amazingphil. If you don't know who they are I highly suggest you go watch their videos, because they are so amazing(URGH I need to stop using that word lol)
That's it for the non spoilery-section of this review! Please don't read farther down if you haven't read it, as I would hate to spoil this cotton-candy book for you XD
 
 
 
 
1)I AM SO SAD BECAUSE I CAN'T READ DAN AND PHIL'S HANDWRITING!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!! PHIL'S HANDWRITING IS A BIT BETTER THAND DAN'S, BUT I STILL COUDN'T READ IT. UGH.
 
2)Phil's old MSN chat logs
LOL they were so funny. The old chat-abbreviated language and stuff...It must've taken a lot of courage to put them in the book XD
 
3)Their Youtube Origin stories were so
 
4) 'How To Draw The Perfect Cat Whiskers'
 I need to go try to draw whiskers, now that I've learned the proper way to draw them.
 
5) The Roommate Assessment Form 
This was literally my favorite part of the entire book! (probably because Phil said that Dan locks him self in the bathroom and sings Bring Me To Life by Evanescence(which btw, if you didn't know IS MY FAVORITE BAND)
 
6)Jessica and Becky's pages(#Bessica4EVER)
LOL Those pages were pure gold! (Also was I the only one who didn't know that Becky and Jessica weren't friends anymore?!)
 
7) 'Which Dan and Phil Dining Chair are you?'(I got the Orange chair!)
Lol these type of quizzes are usually really inaccurate, but this one wasn't XD
 
8)Hamsters.
Ah the pages on Phil's hamsters obsession....XD I loved the list of reasons why Phil can't get a hamster that Dan gave to Phil.
 
9) Going Deep With Dan and Phil
I swear I will never look at robots or aliens or the end of the world the same again lol
 
10) Dan and Phil's *Phears(*Fears)
This was so much fun to read. After reading the story about Dan and the spider I was suddenly convinced that there were spiders everywhere...
 
11) The Phanga
BEST. MANGA. EVER. END OF STORY!
 
12) The Urge and The Hand fanfictions
HAHA I LOVED HOW DAN'S FANFIC WAS SAD AND HEARTBEAKING ABOUT LOSING HIS BEST FRIEND, AND THEN PHIL'S WAS JUST A HARRY STYLES FANFIC LOOOL
 
22) The sad, nostalgic letters from old Dan and Phil at the end of the book
OMGS seeing the 'old' Dan and Phil was sad...cause one day they really will be old and look like that.
 
23) What Really Happened in Vegas
Oh yeah I totally believe that Dan and Phil were chased around by dangerous spy people.... ;)
 
AND THAT WAS MY REVIEW OF THE AMAZING BOOK IS NOT ON FIRE.
 
                
 
 

2 comments:

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.