Sunday, 3 January 2016

November/December Wrap Up

So because I forgot to do a November Wrap Up, I'm having to combine November AND December, and that's why this post is going to be so abominably long. So let's get started, shall we?

                                                      Manners and Mutiny by Gail Carriger
I adored this book! It was almost the perfect ending to the series...I did a book review for it. You can read it here:Manners and Mutiny by Gail Carriger book review
                                                                                5/5 stars
 
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
This was an amazing book! I love a good sci-fi story, and this was just the right one for me. However, I did a little confused about some things, so that's why I'm giving this book a 4 1/2 stars out of five.
 
Divergent by Veronica Roth
ASDFGHJKL THIS BOOK. (I know I know, I'm extremely late to the party, but whatever)
5/5 stars!
 
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
This book was really, really good, but it didn't always hold my attention so.... 4/5 stars.
 
 
The Silmarillion by J.R.R Tolkien
What can I say...it's a Tolkien book.....5/5 stars!
(also this is my third time reading it)
 
Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard: The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
Rick Riordan does it again! 5/5 stars
 
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
This book along with City of Ashes are probably my least favorite books out of  the series.
3/5 stars
 
The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire by Dan Howell and Phil Lester
ASDFGHJKL OMGS THIS BOOK WAS SO AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL
5/5 stars
 
 
 City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
This book was MUCH better than City of Fallen Angels, so 4/5 stars
 
 
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Not my favorite book out of the trilogy, but I still loved it!
4 stars out of five
 
Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
This is probably the cutest book I have read in 2015. I finished this book feeling happy. Finding Audrey definitely deserves 5/5 stars! 
 
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
I've heard a lot about this book, everybody was(and is) raving about it. Personally, I liked it, but it wasn't like...AMAZING. It was good enough to warrant a 4/5 stars tho!(I really didn't like the ending..so yeah0
 
Pretties by Scott Westerfield
Much better than the first book.
5/5 stars
 
 
Paper Towns by John Green
It's a John Green book, which means it gets a 5/5 stars.
 
99 Days by Katie Cotugno
MEH.
2/5 stars
 
Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass
AHHH ALL THE FEELINGS. I loved reading from Maxon's POV and discovering a bit about Maxon's mother's Selection. And of course, the art work was amazing!
5/5 stars
 
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
*SOBS* WHYYYYYYY...(btw I liked this book better than Insurgent, so this is how I rate the trilogy: 1) Divergent 2) Allegiant 3) Insurgent)
I was going to give it 5/5 stars, but because of what happened, I'm giving it 4 1/2 stars out of five.
 
The Slaves of Soccoro by John Flanagan(Brotherband #4)
As usual, this instalment of the Brotherband Chronicles series was a pleasure to read
5/5 stars
 
Scorpion Mountain by John Flanagan(Brotherband #5)
5/5 stars
 
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
This book was definitely an improvement on the last two! I really loved it, but City of Bones is still my favorite out of the series lol
5/5 stars
 
Four by Veronica Roth
Reading from Four's POV was awesome. It almost makes me forgive Veronica for what happened at the end of Allegiant....HAHA NO NEVER.
5/5 stars
 
I saw the trailer for the movie, and thought it was really cool. Then I saw that there was a prequel novel, and I was like, 'YASS!!' and so I read it and DAMMM it was good.
5/5 stars
 
A Madness So Discreet was a little disappointing, to be honest. The plot was lacking in some respects.
3/5 stars
 
I'd heard great things about this book, so I picked it up and instantly fell in love with it. The beginning was a little slow, but it got better and better.
4/5 stars
 
 
So I think I had a pretty good two months of reading, no? My reading challenge goal on Goodreads is 100 books. I better get started!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.