Here are 10 problems that I have all the time.
1) Reading the most amazing book ever, and needing someone to go 'ASDFGHJKL OMGS I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING AND PERFECT AND BRILLIANT' with, but no one you know has read it.
THERE SHOULD BE A SUPPORT LINE FOR THIS. WHY IS THAT NOT A THING. SOMEONE MAKE IT A THING.
2) Organizing your bookshelf in rainbow order, and then getting annoyed beyond reason because all your series are out of order.
GAHHHH THIS IS THE WORST, I SWEAR. I TRIED DOING RAINBOW ORDER ONCE AND I NEVER DID IT AGAIN BECAUSE IT WAS SO ANNOYING.
3) Walking through a bookstore like you own the place, and picking up a bunch of books, but then finding out you don't have enough money to buy them all.
UGH THE PAIN IS TO REAL. IT'S THE SECOND WORST THING EVER.
4) When your favorite book has the worst, most ugly cover in the existence of covers.
Some examples of this include all of Zane Grey's books, The Wheel of Time series( I wish they'd scrap the artwork, and make them look like leather, with a symbol from the book on each cover) and the Airborn by Kenneth Opple(I love this trilogy, sadly the books have horrible covers)
5) When your TBR pile is so large that you feel genuinely stressed just by thinking about it.
HHAHAHA MY TBR PILE ISN'T OUT OF CONRTOL...HAHA...HAHA..HA...ha...yeah it is out of control. I spend my nights thinking about how to cut my TBR pile down instead of sleeping. #TRUESTORY
6) When someone spoils a book you've been dying to read.
ARGHHH THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL!! ASDFGHJKL I had Allegiant, TFIOS, THG, and basically every major series spoiled for me. *questions the universe.*
Anyway, tell me in the comments if I missed anything, or you have something to add!