Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Elly The Mechanimal Dragon | Gearbound Update 3

So Lynna has a pet mechanimal dragon called Elly, which she made herself. Originally, Elly was going to be a lizard, then a mischievous monkey, and finally a dragon. And then I realized that Elly was so awesome that she was given the power to talk, which means now she is a mechanimal talking dragon who is awesome and the three S's:
Sarcastic, Sassy and Silly.

I've had so much fun writing her. She the easiest character to write, and also the most interesting. This is what she looks like:
                                                                            
 

 
She's around the size of a rather large parrot (so that she can sit on Lynna's shoulder.) Just take away the weird helmet head and replace with a normal looking dragon head and you'll get Elly.
 
 
Here's another song from the music playlist:
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. *screams* so good! Can't wait for more! I want a mechanical dragon! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I'm so glad you love Elly too! I adore her lol and I wish she really existed.

      Delete
  2. SHE LOOKS SO EPIC OH MY GOSH. And I really like her name.....idk why, just something about it......;)

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. a DRAGON. A DRAAAGON?!?!? *throws sprinkles in the air and dances* Everything needs more dragons, tbh, and I love "The 3 S's". XD That is awesome and omg those kind of characters are so fun to write. :') Also mechanical dragons FTW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was writing the post, when I realized that sarcastic, silly and sassy all started with 's', so I called it the 3 'S's XD. I love my little mechanimal dragon so much, and I'm so glad that everybody, including you, are loving her too XD

      Delete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.