Wednesday, 3 February 2016

MIDDLE-EARTH DOMINATION | Random Things 6

I haven't done a Random Things post since forever ago, and I know you creampuffs like them. So here's a random things post in which random things are discussed.

-If I had a theme song it'd be the theme song of Isengard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm3HZOuooIc&list=PLqLIiXXhwRbB9FhwsZpMoI6dMek1AKNlz&index=89

-I have a special way of making tea(black tea) and I'm going to tell you. But first you have to tell me where I can find the One Ring to Rule Them All. JK. So first you put the tea and whatever amount of milk you want in a mug. Then you boil the water. It's important for the tea to soak in the milk, which is why you do that BEFORE putting in the boiling water. When pouring the water, don't fill it all the way. Leave some space. After you've poured the water, then you steep your tea and etc. Then you pour some more milk in after you've taken the tea bag out. This makes the tea smooth and creamy. I swear by this method.

-Here's how I'm planning to take over Middle-earth. Read and learn, creampuffs.

      -STEP ONE.
                     Build a giant ugly fortress and fill it with thorns, and jagged pieces of rock, metal and what not. Then dig a moat around it and fill it with lava. This will be your home base.

     -STEP TWO.
               Forge an all powerful Ring. Then eat the ring so that it's power will never be able to be separated from you like Sauron and his Ring were. Gosh I'm much smarter than Sauron, aren't I. Also make Ring indestructible by ANYTHING, including, but not limited to, axes, mountains of fire, oceans, Gollums, Bagginses, and anything else that can be considered a potential threat.

   -STEP THREE.
                      Recruit the orcs. All of them. Especially the Uruk-Hai. Invent a new kind of mountain troll that can't be killed. Basically make all armed forces immortal.

    -STEP FOUR.
               Kill anything that tries to stop you. Cover the land in eternal darkness, and reign forever. 

-DID YOU KNOW THAT THE HOBBITS ARE BEING TAKEN TO ISENGARD? I ONLY JUST REALIZED THIS.

-I'm planning to start an Etsy shop! I'll be starting off with selling small things: bookmarks, Harry Potter House badges, and stuff like that. It's still only an idea, but I hope to make it a reality!

-The reason why my blog has been changing it's look so much is because I'm still not happy with the way it looks, and I'm still experimenting with different looks for it. Any suggestions as to what could make it look nicer would be wonderful!

Anyway, that was random things. Namarie!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a plan you have there! Will it work I wonder? After all, I did help reclaim Erebor for Thorin and Co. with Bilbo...

    Hey I was thinking of writing a book about the power of Mordor returning! I kind of started drafting some ideas only cuz after I finish rewriting The Hobbit and LOTR I kind of need something (another M-E saving adventure for instance) to do with Frodo before he leaves the Grey Havens...

    Yes I knew that they were taking the hobbits to Isengard. I was one of them... actually I am going to be. Sorry I'm kind of birdwalking here. 0_0

    Am I a creampuff if I follow? Cuz I did, follow that is, and I would LOVE to be a creampuff. It sounds so cute! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of COURSE you are a creampuff! I actually got the nickname from the webshow Carmilla. You should watch it, it's amazing and I love it. It's based off of the book Carmilla by J. Sheridan Le Fanu, and was written 200 something years ago. You don't have to read the book before you watch it though, cause the show is much better than the book. It's on youtube. Just search 'Carmilla season 1.' :D
      OOOH YOU SHOULD WRITE THAT BOOK. PLEASE. XD

      Delete
    2. Awesome!
      I'll try finding the notebook I had. Still working out some kinks... XD

      Delete
  2. *hears your evil plan, jumps on Fireheart (my horse), and takes off for Rivendell* *tells Lord Elrond about your plan and calls Legolas and the other elves together* We must not let Mironiel forge another ring! No matter what, she must be stopped!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I tried forging another ring, but it didn't work, so you don't need to worry XD

      Delete
  3. *hears that you failed* Oh never mind everyone, she completely failed with forging another ring! *starts laughing* But I bet she tried really hard, so I congratulate her for trying!

    ReplyDelete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.