Sunday, 21 February 2016

Playlists and Main Characters | Gearbound Update 2

First off I'd like to thank every single one of you all who read, commented and voted for  my Carmilla fanfic A New Threat To Silas University, and got it to 4k reads. I never thought that it'd even reach 1k reads and now look where it is :D Every single comment, vote and read means so much to me, and actually gives me courage and inspiration( e.g 'people actually like reading my stories! Therefore I shall continue to write stories and put them on Wattpad') to continue writing(and to eventually try and get my book published!) Now I know that sounded cheesy, but it's true!

ANYWAY ONTO THE UPDATE.

I've finally started writing Gearbound. I'm about five chapters in, (to be clear, so ya'll don't freak out and expect the story to be finished in the next week ;) )
Lynna's character  and personality is a very interesting one, so here is all the inside info on her:

                                                                               


As for the playlist, I'm still working on it. Here's the 'theme' song(for the Gearbound Academy of Inventors, Scientists, and Villains. It's also Lynna's theme song as it describes her personality and her randomness perfectly.)
                                                                               
                             And that's all for now! Namarie, my wonderful Creampuffs!

2 comments:

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.