Saturday, 13 February 2016

The Only Pirate At The Party | My cRaZy FaNgIrLy Book Review

So awhile back Lindsey announced that if you bought her book through Changing Hands bookstore, for a limited time, you could get your book signed and personalized. Naturally, being a major Stirlingite, I did order it, and it just arrived the other day, and OMGS IT IS BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T EVEN. For the two seconds it took to write my name, Lindsey was aware of my existence. #MYLIFEISCOMPLETE
                                                                                 
Amazing cover, no?



 
The blacked out part is my real name, which I am not allowed to put on the internet, according to my parents.

 

THE SPINE IS SO GORGEOUS.
This was literally the most positive, hilarious and fantastic memoir I have ever read. I couldn't stop laughing and smiling! Lindsey and Brooke did an amazing job writing it! I learned so many things about Lindsey's journey to becoming famous that I never knew before, so now I am a more knowledgeable fan XD
I adored the pics that were included in the book, as they really added to the whole story.
OMGS LOL PHELBA'S CHAPTER WAS PERFECTION, WAS IT NOT?!!!!! I think I'll reply to Phelba and tell her that I want to apply to be Lindsey's #2 fan :D
I loved how there were parts of the book which she wanted you to fill in with a pen or pencil, like:

'I love my ________________ because___________'

You were supposed to list things about your appearance that aren't necessarily nice, but you love anyway. I just thought that that was very cool, and it also was a way for the reader to really personalize the book for themselves.
All in all, I'd rate this book a 5/5 stars. Obviously.
Namarie!
                                                                                  
                         

7 comments:

  1. I love the pictures you took of the book, so cool!!
    My sister just gave me this book for my birthday and it's the best gift ever!! Of course I started reading it right away!
    I must admit though I'm kinda jealous of your autographed copy XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what do you think of her book? I absolutely adored it, as you probably know by now lol

      Delete
  2. Omg, wait this is THE Lindsey Stirling?!?! OKAY I WANT TO READ IT. XD She is amazing!! I don't listen to her music all the time so I wouldn't call myself a grand fan, but I do remember watching her "rise to fame" per se, hehe, and being insanely jealous of her violin skills. :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, this is THE Lindsey Stirling.
      You should read her book! It's only 200 something pages, and it's so fun and interesting.
      But aren't we all jealous of her violin skills? XDD

      Delete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.