Thursday, 10 March 2016

Ren: The Girl With The Mark | Episode 2 Review

*SCREAMS* WORT CLIFF HANGER EVER.
 
 

Unless we're talking about the endings to the Mark of Athena and Glass Sword. Also........I NEED A SOUNDTRACK THAT I CAN BUY OFF ITUNES OR SOMETHING. Please?
This episode was so much better than the first one! And that's saying a lot, because the first episode was crazy awesome. The acting was amazing and basically everything that I said in my review of the last episode can be said here. I'll be moving into a spoiler section now, so if you havn't watch it, go watch it, come back and we can discuss it! I give this episode an A+. SO GOOD GUYS, SO GOOD.
 
So I really dislike Ren's father. Apparently he walked out on Ren and her brother, and as a bookworm, anyone who burns a book is evil. THAT FIGHT SEQUENCE THOUGH. That was like Lord of the Rings level fighting lol. I'm a little confused on one point though, did Lyanna die?
Now to count down my favorite scenes.
1) The fight sequence, obviously. It took up a good chunk of the episode, and was frankly a lot of fun to watch.
2) The part when Ren whacks a Kah'Nath soldier with a stick and then drops the stick like it was hot, because she was so horrified that she'd hit a Kah'Nath.
3) The ending when her eyes are glowing yellow. SH*T IS GOING DOWN, PEOPLE.
 
I know this review was kinda short, but I'm really tired and stuff, and I just wanted to get it up and posted. So yeah. TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF REN EPISODE 2 IN THE COMMENTS!
 

2 comments:

  1. That was so good. It WAS better than the last one! *screams* I can't take it. Cliffhangers are killing me. Ugh, I hope the week goes by quickly. THAT WAS SO GOOD! Really excited for the next one though :D

    ReplyDelete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.