Thursday, 24 March 2016

Ren: The Girl With The Mark | Episode 4

*LAUGHS MANICALLY* What were you expecting, an episode without a cliffhanger?!
                                                                                            
 
This episode gave me so much emotional heart pain. Like, an overload of it. The acting was fantastic, the sets were amazing, and the music........CAN I HAVE A SOUNDTRACK ALREADY?! Or at least a theme song that I can buy off iTunes or something? PLEASEEEEEEE.
AHEM. Anyway, since this is the second to last episode, I can't really say anything else without spoiling anything. I give this episode an A++. GOOD BYE NON-SPOILERLY PEOPLE.
 
 
 
 
 
FIRST OF ALL, DAGRON IS AN IDIOT. A complete idiot. First he tells Ren to stay away from the Kah'Nath commander, causing a huge fuss. Then he betrays her, and basically sells her to the Commander. And then he feels bad?! Kinda late to regret it, isn't it.
BAYNON IS SO FREAKING AWESOME. ARGH. He really shone in this episode. I loved how he stole the keys, just like, "LOL I GOT THIS"
Even though Hunter swore by the Twins to save Ren, I kinda understand why he left. He doesn't even know this girl, and he's supposed to risk his life to save her? Pfft no way.
I can't wait for the next episode, because we're going to get to see Ren kick some butt. In the trailer, there was this moment where her eyes are glowing and she's got a bow, and she's firing at the Kah'Nath.
Also I can't wait for Season 2! I hope we get to see more of Ren's world, maybe other villages, more scenery, maybe even the capitol, and castles and stuff!
Anyway, those were my thoughts and feels on the 4 episode of Ren. WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!
 

2 comments:

  1. Wait, "Then he betrays her, and basically sells her to the Commander."????? WHADDA YA MEAN, BASICALLY SELL HER? HE REFUSED TO TAKE THE MONEY, BECAUSE HE JUST WANTED REN TO BE OKAY, HE WASN'T BETRAYING HER!!!!!!!! (okay, sorry, I'm feeling really protective of Dagron right now :P )
    Look, what else could he have done? And this was a big thing, like, THERE'S AN ANCIENT SPIRIT INSIDE REN!!! DOES THAT SEEM NORMAL???? It was the only thing to do. And the Kah'Nath told him that they could get the spirit out. Anyhow, I don't think anyone should be ratting on Dagron.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But they still tried to pay him, didn't they. It reminded me a little bit of Judas. I've really disliked Dagron ever since he burned her book. He's just.....it's like he doesn't know his own mind." DON'T GO NEAR THE KAH'NATH REN." "HERE YOU GO REN.GO HAVE A NICE TIME WITH THEM REN"
      I have a feeling that he knew that the Kah'Nath were probably lying, that he knew how the Kah'Nath dealt with Marked Ones.

      Delete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.