Monday, 21 March 2016

Wattpad Stories That I Adore

I love Wattpad. There are so many amazing stories just waiting to be read! There are also a lot of badly stories(One Direction fanfics, I'm looking at you.) But today I'm going to give you a list of my top 3 favorite Wattpad stories.
                                                                                    


WARNING: ALL OF THESE STORIES HAVE NOT BEEN FINISHED YET. THESE STORIES WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE FEELS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

AHEM.
1) What Happens At SupaCon by @jenmariewilde. I am a huge fan of Jen's works, especially her Eva trilogy, which you should totally read. Jen has also just had a book published called Echo of the Witch, which is the first book in the Echo series. What Happens At SupaCon isn't finished yet, but it is so amazing!
                                                                                  

Genre: Contemporary.
Excitement: About average for a contemporary.
Boring parts: none.
Romance: HECK YES.
Characters: All the characters are nerdy, and very relatable.
Rating: 5/5 stars. Also A++ for diversity!

2) The Dead Boy and the Paper Cut by @Paper_Fury. THIS STORY WILL RIP YOUR HEART OUT AND STOMP IT INTO A MILION PIECES. Which is booknerd code for 'YOU'LL BE ADDICTED'

                                                                        
 

Genre: Contemporary/Paranormal
Excitement: 100%
Boring parts: none.
Romance: There are hints of it here and there. Hopefully my OTP will be together by the end, but that doesn't seem very likely right now.
Characters: Moxie is a booknerd, so she is more than relatable.
Rating: 5/5 stars. Also A++ for diversity, because Moxie is deaf(which you basically never see in literature) and Thomas is a ghost. Also there's a coffee shop, and lots of cake, which basically means every person in the universe should read this story.

3) Writing Away The Clouds by @TheJennFind. Jenn Find is the fandom Queen. Her fanpage on G+ is fantastic, so go check that out. Her stories are even better. They are like John Green level fantastic. My favorite so far is definitely Writing Away The Clouds.

                                                                                   
 

Genre: Contemporary
Excitement: It's not like fighting aliens type of excitement. It's more of a thoughtful, thought-provoking story. 100% for deep thoughts about life and death.
Boring parts: none.
Romance: not really any.
Characters: They are all so unique and amazing! ARGH.
Rating: 5/5 stars.



4 comments:

  1. *SCREAMS BECAUSE YOU MENTIONED MY BOOK*

    OMG YOU KNOW HOW SURREAL IT IS TO SEE THIS?!??! *FLAILS* THANKYOU, MIRONIEL. I'M JUST...AFJDKALFSD THANKYOU. *composes self* Ahem, anyway, I want to check out these other two stories you've recommended, because I don't really read enough wattpad stuff! Which I should, since I've joined. I'm only following two stories. Gah. So I definitely need more. ;D

    (But omg this post seriously just made my DAY and night and, like, year, basically. Ahem. Okay, I'll shush the flailing now.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *is enormously pleased that you are so happy*
      I like to give praise where it's due, and your story definitely deserves all the praise in the world.
      YASS read them!!!!! Jen Marie Wilde's stories are fantastic, as are Jenn Find's.

      Delete
  2. Yes, yes, yes. The Dead Boy and The Paper Cut is LIFE and OMG FOUR CHAPTERS LEFT *sobs in corner*
    I Love Moxie and Thomas and Moxie and Thomas TOGETHER and I know I'm blubbering (sorry) but my heart is JUST EVERYWHERE and my soul has been crushed and OMG I love this book.

    Also, this post is brilliant and I'm am off to read the other stories right away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YASS I totally understand, because that story has broken my heart too 0_o TO MANY FEELS ARGH
      so glad you liked my post! :D

      Delete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.