Wednesday, 20 April 2016

My Top Seven Most Underrated Music Artists

I always get annoyed when I talk about an artist that I love, and the other person doesn't know who they are. Like, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE. YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO THEM! So today I though, why not share with all you lovely creampuffs my top 7 most underrated artists.
                                                                                    



1) Hailey Gardiner.
One of the Gardiner Sisters, last year she did a solo EP, called The Woods. Sadly it only has three songs on it. My personal favorite is Neverland.

2) Amy Lee.
Amy Lee is a goddess. We all know that. She's the lead singer of my favorite band, Evanescence. She has been doing some solo stuff too, mainly her soundtrack for the movie War Story, Recover Vo. 1 and Speak To Me (the ending credits song for the indie film Voice From The Stone) Apparently she's working on a solo album for children. I'M SO EXCITED. My favorite songs from her are Lockdown, her covers of Going to California and Baby Did a Bad, Bad Thing.

3) The Gardiner Sisters.
Their an acoustic band of sisters, and OMGS THEIR MUSIC IS AMAZING. My favorite songs are L.O.V.E, Make You Love Me, and If You Were Mine.

4) Elysion.
Imagine if Evanescence and Apocalyptica spawned a band..........Elysion would be the result. They are a small goth rock band from Greece, and you can hear the influences of Greek cultural music in their stuff, which is super cool, since I love Greek cultural music. My favorite songs are Killing My Dreams, Erace Me, and Made of Lies. 

5) Ruelle.
She's sounds like Lorde, or Halsey, or Melanie Martinez. I can't decide. She's gained some popularity this year, due to the fact that the Shadowhunters TV show has been featuring her music. My favorite song is Monsters.

6) Red.
Not sure what genre to call this band.......maybe symphonic metal? Anyway, they are AMAZING. My favorite song is Let It Burn(which is a far better song than Let It Go)

7) Thousand Foot Krutch.
Again, not sure what genre this band is. But they are fantastic. My favorite songs are We Are and Fly On The Wall.

And that's it! Go forth and listen to these wonderful music artists/bands. You won't regret it :D
Namarie!

8 comments:

  1. OHMYGOSH I LOVE THOUSAND FOOT KRUTCH! So good! I like Fly On The Wall too! XD

    I've never heard of the others though. DON'T KILL ME. PLEASE.

    Have you heard of Switchfoot? They are similar to Thousand Foot Krutch in some songs. My favorite of Switchfoot's songs right now is Afterlife. It's awesome.

    And yes I promise to check out the other artists! Good day to ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YASSSS *high five because we're both fans of Thousand Foot Krutch*
      No I haven't heard of Switchfoot, but I promise to check them out!! :D

      Delete
  2. Elysion and Ruelle both sound really good! I've been starved for new music lately, so I'll definitely have to check them out. :)

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGS being starved for new music is the absolute WORST.
      Please do check them out, they are both amazing XD

      Delete
    2. I LOVE RED!!!! I heard them at Winter Jam and fell in love with them!

      Delete
    3. AHH YASSS SOMEONE ELSE WHO LOVES RED!
      I'm so jealous you got to see them live! Lucky ;)

      Delete
  3. Haha! Yeah, they were pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.