Friday, 8 April 2016

Ren: The Girl With The Mark | Episode 5(Season 1 Finale) Review

This show has destroyed my feelings for ever. *sobs forever.* SEASON TWO MUST HAPPEN. I WILL DIE IF IT DOESN'T.
                                                                              
 
This has been such a fantastic show. Since this is the last episode, I can't really say much without spoiling ya'll, but I will say this episode was amazing! SO MUCH HEART PAIN WATCHING IT. The sets were still as good, the acting phenomenal.
I give this episode an A++.
OH AND CAN I HAVE A SOUNDTRACK ALREADY ZEUS DARN IT.
If you haven't watched episode five yet, go watch it, and then we can discuss it!
 
 
 
 
OKAY SO WHY DID DAGRON HAVE TO DIE? I MEAN, I DIDN'T LIKE HIM, BECAUSE HE DID DO SOME STUPID THINGS, BUT HAVING TO WATCH REN AND BAYNON SAY GOODBYE TO HIM WAS TOO MUCH. THAT WAS NOT OKAY. I WAS CRYING.
Ren kicked butt, and Sophie Skelton did an amazing job playing her.
My favorite part was when Ren used her powers to destroy the Kah'Nath soldiers who were going to kill her brother.
AND SPEAKING OF THE KAH'NATH, THEY ARE SICK. THEY WERE GOING TO BURN HER LITTLE BROTHER BECAUSE HE SPOKE UP FOR HER.
AND THEN WE GOT A CLIFFHANGER, JUST AS REN WAS ESCAPING FROM THE VILLAGE. ARGHHH
Also Karn was soo awesome XD He's my favorite character by far.
 
Anyway, those were my thoughts and feels on the season finale of Ren: The Girl With The Mark.
WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK OF IT?

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.