Thursday, 21 April 2016

The Food Book Tag | ORIGINAL

                                                                                      
                                                                          
Who doesn't love food? I LOVE food. Cake, chips, popcorn, chocolate....... I also have a strange love for cheddar cheese. Don't ask me why, because I don't know why. And because I adore food, I decided to create a tag combing two things that I love: books + food.

1) What's a fictional food that you would die for?
LEMBAS FROM LORD OF THE RINGS! um......no lemme think.......BUTTER BEER FROM HARRY POTTER! wait..... NOVEMBER CAKES FROM THE SCORPIO RACES! argh no....AMBROSIA FROM PERCY JACKSON. OKAY FINE I WANT THEM ALL.

2) POPCORN!!! A book that reads like a movie.
Definitly Legend by Marie Lu. They are so cinematic that you can literally see the book in your mind's eye as a movie. Did that make sense?!

3) CHOCOLATE!!! Your guilty pleasure book.
Definitely The Selection series by Kiera Cass. It has all the things that make it my guilty pleasure:
-FOOD
-Swoon worthy romance
-ALL THE SHIPS
-FOOD
-AMAZING COVERS
-Princes and Princesses
-gorgeous clothes
                                                                                        

4) CHIPS!!! Your favorite flavour genre.
Fantasy hands down. I adore fantasy books.

5) CAKE!!! An absolutely delicious book that you ate read in one sitting.
To be honest, most of the books I've read, I've read in one sitting, because I read so fast. I read City of Bones and The Heir in one night. But my favorite would have to be........*thinks hard* Looking For Alaska by John Green. I adored this book, it's my favorite JG novel. It was very asthetic, heart breaking, amazing and argh I love it so much!! Why is it not a movie yet?!
                                                      
 
I thought that this gif was absolutely perfect lol.


6) PIZZA!!! A book that has your favorite toppings things in it.
Lord of the Rings, obviously. Here's a check list of things that I love(and LOTR has them all!)
- A Dark Lord
-An epic quest
-Elves!!!!!!!!!
-Epic maps
- Epic battles.
I will stop using the word epic.
                                                        


7) CUPCAKES!!! Your favorite short story(because cupcakes are small so they equal a short story)
Carmilla by J. Sheridan Le Fanu. I love this story! It's creepy and awesome, and it's webshow adaptaion is even better!(It has two seasons, plus a prequel season, and the LAST SEASON IS COMING OUT THI SUMMER AND I CANNOT EVEN)

8) TEA!!! Your favorite story to curl up on the couch with a cup of tea.
The Anne of Green Gables series by L.M. Montgomery.

9) COFFEE!!! Your favorite contemporary story.
All The Bright Places by Jennifer Nivan. ATBP is one of my all time favorite books EVER.

And that was the Food Book Tag!!!!
I now tag:
Cait from http://paperfury.com/
Ellie from http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.ca/
and anyone else who would like to do it!!
Namarie!

4 comments:

  1. OMGGG I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES TOO. *sobs with love for that story* It totally destroyed me and I adore it. :') I need to re-read!
    And omg I love this tag. BECAUSE FOOD. Thank you for tagging me! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore All The Bright Places! *SOBS* I love it, and I can't wait for the movie, which apparently Jennifer Nivan herself is scripting?! *stares at director* it better be a good film.
      Yay! I'm so glad you like this tag. XD

      Delete
  2. Food and books are the two greatest things in the world. :) Fantasy is my favourite genre too.
    I've been meaning to read All The Bright Places since it first came out - everyone keeps telling me that it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR. FOOD AND BOOKS ARE THE BEST.
      All The Bright places is awesome :D But it's best to go into it with no expectations.

      Delete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.