Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Beautiful People #19 || July 2016

                                                                                     

Today I'm doing the Beautiful People link up!!!! Yay! It's been awhile since I last did one. Beautiful People is hosted by Cait @Paper Fury and Skye @ further up and further in. For this month's questions, I'm using Finn from my story Bumble Bee.


    1) Do they want to get married and/or have children? Why or why not?
     Nope. Finn is not interested in that type of thing. Besides, she'd make a terrible parent, and she knows that.

2) What is their weapon of choice? (It doesn’t necessarily have to be a physical weapon.)
A whip and lethal injections of poison. She's not a nice person.

3) What's the nicest thing they've done for someone else, and why did they do it?
She doesn't do nice things for people. She's an assassin/thief.

4) Have they ever been physically violent with someone, and what instigated it?
Her current body count (including civilians who stupidly got in her way) is 1,500. So yes, I'd say she's been very violent.
Literally Finn.

5) Are they a rule-follower or a rebel?
Definitely a rebel.

6) Are they organized or messy?
She's OCD about mess, and will literally clean her whole house in a couple of hours.

7) What makes them feel loved, and who was the last person to make them feel that way?
She doesn't know what love even is. Her parents abandoned her, she was raised by a crime lord, and she kills people without remorse. Nobody has ever made her loved in her life. She's quite the sad little cinnamon roll (that will kill you.)

8) What do they eat for breakfast?
Pancakes. She loves pancakes. (Not very surprising, as she's Canadian.) She eats them with peanut butter and syrup.

9) Have they ever lost someone close to them? What happened?
She's not close to anybody, but I'd say she's still mad at her parents for abandoning her.

10) What’s their treat of choice? (Or, if not food, how else do they reward themselves?)
An iced coffee from Tim Hortons.

AND THAT WAS THIS MONTH'S BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!
WHAT HAVE YOU BEE WRITING THIS MONTH?
ANYTHING REALLY SUPER EXCITING? ALSO LINK ME
TO YOU BPs SO I CAN READ THEM!
              

16 comments:

  1. Oh my God. I want to give her a hug...actually, on second thought, I really REALLY don't. She'd probably stab me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINN, THE TRAGIC LITTLE BEE. </3 I'm glad she likes pancakes though, because that is a very nice breakfast and I highly approve. Although, tbh, waffles are better than pancakes because who can actually get pancakes round? NOT ME. Round pancakes = the work of wizards.
    Um, am I rambling nonsensically? YES YES I AM. OOPS.😂
    I loved this little peek into Finn's life! She sounds like she needs a warm hug and marshmallows but I dare say she'd stab anyone who tried to attempt to hug her. SO YEAH.
    Thanks for joining in! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YASSS FINN IS TOTALLY A TRAGIC LITTLE BEE. I love pancakes and waffles....but I love pancakes just a little bit more.
      Yeah, I don't think hugging Finn is a good idea. She doesn't like physical contact, unless it involves punching and the like.

      Delete
  3. Finn really is a tragic cinnamon roll. I would definitely root for her (and the pancakes she eats). All characters stab people...right? I definitely want to learn more about her!
    I've been first drafting a lot this month, which also means there's been a lot of character blood spilled, and fights, and me trying to figure out how on earth I'm going to write the end.
    Here's my BP XD : http://melissagravitis.blogspot.com/2016/07/beautiful-people-july-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh she's definitely a tragic little cinnamon roll. Although telling her that to her face wouldn't be a good idea lol.
      First drafting is always so painful ugh.

      Delete
  4. Poor Finn. She sounds like she's had a rough time . . . though she also sounds kinda scary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh she has had a very tough time. That's part of why she's so scary XD

      Delete
  5. It's cool to see a Canadian character! I don't see many of those. My Canadian friend would be very happy. I'm sad that Finn has become so calloused. :( I'm glad she likes pancakes and Tim Hortons. Both are good! I recently had Tim Hortons my first time in Canada this year. Best wishes writing this character!

    I participated in BP too! http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2016/07/beautiful-people-19-elasa.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's why I made her a Canadian. Apart from the fact that I'm Canadian lol. Timmies and pancakes are life!

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness, Finn sounds awesome! A sociopathic pancake eating crime-lord canadian with OCD? Yeah, I'll take it.
    Keep writing, because I think you're on to a very awesome story!
    Since you asked for a link to my blog, here it is! I hope the link works. >.>
    http://creativewritesofk.blogspot.com/2016/07/beautiful-people-19-sean.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, this has such a Canadian theme (dropping Tim Hortons and pancakes I see) but Finn sounds scary and psychologically complex. Her world an viewpoint must be seriously messed up. (But aren't assassins who don't know what love means so much fun to write?) :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt that there weren't enough Canadian characters(and books set in Canada!) in the world, and plus Canada's awesome.....soo yeah XD
      OMG yes characters in general who don't know what love is are fun to write! Their all such tortured little souls.

      Delete
    2. Finn sounds like a really interesting character. She seems like the kind of character who can grow a lot and the kind that you can really experiment with so many different emotions.

      Delete
    3. Yeah. I love writing characters who I can experiment with :D

      Delete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.