*shrieks* I LOVED THIS BOOK. I WAITED SO LONG FOR IT. AND NOW I'VE READ IT, AND I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW LONG I HAVE TO WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THE NEXT BOOK??? *shakes fist* YE GODS OF OLYMPUS. THIS IS UNFAIR. I PROTEST THIS.
- I first and foremost adored the levels and sass and sarcasm in this book. They were off the charts and headed straight for Olympus. *applauds this*
- We are all familiar with Apollo's terrible, yet strangely wonderful haikus. Apollo really outdid himself this time, though, as he put one at the beginning of each chapter, and each was worse/better than the last one.
- THE DEDICATION. UNCLE RICK'S DEDICATIONS ARE INFAMOUS *glares at The House Of Hades one* BUT THIS ONE WAS THE BEST.
-GETTING TO SEE PERCY AGAIN WAS SO AWESOME. PERCY AND ANNABETH GOING TO COLLAGE TOGETHER IS LIKE 1234567890 HEADCANONS COME TRUE. Also can we just talk for a sec about Percy being so worried about failing his exams?
-The fact that this takes place at the same time as Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard. I kinda hope the two series overlap a little. That'd be soooo cool.
- Apollo had such a huge character ARC throughout this book, and I really adored it.
- All the secondary characters were fantastic. They didn't feel under-developed or useless to the plot.
- Um....I got nothing. This is one of those books were I literally have nothing bad to say about it, because I freaking loved it to the ends of the universe and back. SO HURRAH FOR THAT!
HAVE YOU READ THE HIDDEN ORACLE YET? IS SO, LET'S CRY TOGETHER. IF NOT, ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 1,000,000, HOW EXCITED ARE YOU?