Here's the thing: I don't read thrillers. I don't like them. BUT I love Missing, and also Armstrong's other YA thriller, The Masked Truth, which I guess means that they are the exception to the rule. If you are like me, and don't like thrillers, I highly suggest you try Armstrong's YA thrillers, as they are amazing and will truly blow your mind. Also they just have really great characters in general. Go read them.
I won an ARC of Missing last July at a signing she did.
- It's so fast paced and exciting I literally couldn't put it down. I love that type of book.
- The ending was insane, and the bad guy was definitely not someone I suspected. It was mind boggling.
- The romance was super cute, and I totally ship it.
- All the other characters were well fleshed out, and like Winter, felt real.
- THE VILLAIN OMG. SO CREEPY AND EVIL. 10/10 awesome villain.
|I think I should explain here that Gemma is my real name. Mironiel is the elvish translation of Gemma. I'll explain this in more detail in my April Wrap Up.|
- So you know how I said I thought the romance was cute and I shipped it? Well although it was cute and all, I did feel that it was very rushed. Almost to rushed to be realistic, but maybe that was also the fault of the pacing, which was very fast (which was a good thing, as mentioned earlier)
- I really didn't like Lennon. I don't know why, but ugh. I just didn't.
And those were my thoughts and opinions on Missing by Kelley Armstrong! Do you like thrillers? Have you read any of her books? (you should) Have you read Missing? Do you want to? (you do.) Tell me all in the comments!